Larissa Post-Surgical Bra
Post-surgical bra designed for ultimate comfort and compression during the first stages of recovery with front opening, front-attaching straps, and tabs for drain management. Ideal for use after breast surgery, heart/cardiac surgery, lung surgery and other upper body surgeries/procedures limiting mobility. The Larissa BraTM does not come with the drainage bulbs; these can be attached for patients who have drains and removed as necessary following each stage of recovery, making this the perfect bra throughout the journey of recovery. Also an ideal bra for patients not using drains as the tabs lay flat on the wide band.
The Larissa Bra is universally sized based on these band measurements:
- X-Small (Band 28”–32”)
- Small (Band 32”–34”)
- Medium (Band 34”–36”)
- Large (Band 36”–40”)
- X-Large (Band 40”–45”)
- XX-Large (Band 45”–50”)
- Queen (Band 50”–55”)
- Super Queen (Band 55”–60”)
Measuring with Existing Bra
You can also use your everyday bra as a guide. Fasten your bra on the hook you wear it and lay it flat. Measure that length across and compare it with heart&core band measurements below to get a true fit. Or you can watch this video to learn how to measure your bra.
- Our 28-32 band measures 11 inches when flat
- Our 32-34 band measures 12 inches when flat
- Our 34-36 band measures 13 inches when flat
- Our 36-40 band measures 14 inches when flat
- Our 40-45 band measures 15 inches when flat
- Our 45-50 band measures 16 inches when flat
- Our 50-55 band measures 17 inches when flat
- Our 55-60 band measures 18 inches when flat
Larissa Post-Surgical Bra Highlights
- Unique design offers full support, built-in compression and enhanced features to increase ease of use and mobility for post-surgical relief from heart, breast or lung surgery
- Ultra-soft, quick-drying, breathable fabric (95% nylon/5% spandex) keeps you dry and comfortable
- Medical grade Velcro front opening keeps everything securely in place and front-attaching, wide adjustable straps allow for a more individualized fit
- Patented Prody™ Drainage Bulb Holder (U.S. Patent #6,610,032), with wide flat band for comfort, manages drains without pins—increasing mobility and decreasing risk of infection from pins
- Pocket for puff (pair of puffs included with each purchase)
- Made in USA
- Universal sizing (XSmall–Super Queen—see Sizing Information above)
Who the Larissa Bra is best for...
These bras are designed for women in recovery after mastectomies, reconstructive surgeries, or heart/cardiac or lung surgical procedures requiring compression, as well as shoulder and other upper body surgeries that limit mobility. Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fabric & Care Details
Made with silky-soft, quick-drying Core-Wick Fabric (95% nylon/5%spandex). We recommend attaching all Velcro tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.