Let’s start with size. Is there any standard to sizing these days? Sadly, no. So we encourage you to use our guide to find your heart&core size so you’ll get the softest, most supportive post-surgical bra that fits like it was made for you. What’s My Size?
Serena Bra™ Features You’ll Love
- Universal band sizing runs from X-Small (Band 28”–32”) up to Super Queen (Band 55”–60”)
- Premium fabric blend (95% nylon/5% spandex) is silky soft, strong, antimicrobial, breathable, dries quickly and maintains shape
- Soft but strong medical-grade Velcro® for adjustability and security without a scratchy feel: Front opening with simple, secure “do it yourself” closure for every level of mobility; Velcro® straps easily attach at the length that supports you best
- Sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling
- Mesh pockets for puffs (pair included), ice or breast insert/form
- Seamless tag means no itching
- Available in white and black
Who Wears the Serena™ Bra Best?
These bras are designed for women in recovery who no longer have their drains or did not require drains after breast, heart, or lung surgery, as well as shoulder and other upper body surgeries. Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care for the Most Comfortable Bra Around
We recommend attaching all Velcro® tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.