Bonita Post-Surgical Bra
Looking for a smooth shape during recovery? We created this patented post-op bra to give you maximum support with no underwire, instead replacing it with soft pillows that lift your breast and your spirits. It's perfect because it's based on patient, nurse and surgeon input. If surgery has changed your shape, use the included puffs in the mesh pockets to even out. Women love the stability of this style, with a high-cut design that won’t rub incisions after open heart surgery, breast cancer surgery, lung surgery and any upper body surgery. The Bonita Bras provides the comfort you need and more—because we made every detail count.
Let’s start with size. Is there any standard to sizing these days? Sadly, no. So please bear with us and use our guide find your heart&core size to get the softest, most supportive post-surgical bra that fits like it was made just for you. Scroll down to find your fit or click What's My Size?
Bonita Bra Features You'll Love
- Band/cup sizing (34–42 band and C–DD cup—see sizing information below)
- Ultra-soft, breathable, quick-drying fabric blend (80% polyester/20% spandex) washes well and dries quickly
- Padded straps use medical-grade Velcro to adjust and stay put for a customized fit
- Front hook-and-eye opening for easy use and secure closure
- Wireless cups encapsulate for help in healing, create shape and provide maximum support for comfort and stability—PLEASE NOTE: Due to the fact that our band sizes run tighter and the potential for swelling after surgery, we recommend patients order one to two band sizes larger than normal
- Sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling
- Mesh pockets for puffs (pair of puffs included) or ice
- Seamless tag means no itching
- Side wing flaps attach with Velcro on front for drain management that eliminates pins and prevents twisting (featuring Prody™ Drainage Bulb Holder (U.S. Patent #6,610,032). Also an ideal medical bra for patients not using drains as the tabs lay flat on the band.
- Made in USA
Who Wears the Bonita Bra Best?
This post-op bra is best for women who need support, stability and shape after breast reduction, augmentation, reconstruction, breast cancer procedures like mastectomy and lumpectomy, heart/cardiac surgery, lung surgery or other thoracic surgery, with high-cut sides to not rub incision areas from surgery or implanted devices. Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care for the Most Comfortable Bra Around
We recommend attaching all Velcro tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.