HugFit Radiation Bra
Developed through a special collaboration between doctors and nurses at the Cancer Institute Hospital of the Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research and Toray Industries, the HugFitTM Bra is worn by patients going through radiation treatment. The bra caters to the specific needs of breast cancer patients, wrapping around the body for a soft, stress-free, gentle fit.
- MicroTenderTM fabric provides a soft stretch with the right amount of elasticity
- Front opening with snaps offers low compression with less shifting when arms are raised
- Wide shoulder straps and belt offer secure hold and gentle breast support
- TechnoCleanTM Stain-Resistant Finish uses proprietary nanotechnology that dries quickly and prevents seep-through of ointments
- Can also be used as a chest band after surgery or radiation therapy
We encourage you to use our guide to find your size so you'll get a bra that fits like it was made for you. Click What's My Size?