Larissa Post-Surgical Bra
After surgery you’re searching for comfort, ease, compression. Get ready for a true sigh of relief. We designed a post-op bra based on actual patient, nurse and surgeon feedback. Women call it the “must-have bra” after breast cancer surgery, open heart surgery, lung surgery and upper body procedures—right when you want a bra that wraps around like a hug. The Larissa BraTM is unlike any other post-op bra because we made every detail count.
Let’s start with size. Is there any standard to sizing these days? Sadly, no. So we encourage you to use our guide to find your heart&core size so you'll get the softest, most supportive post-surgical bra that fits like it was made for you. Scroll down to find your fit or click What's My Size?
Larissa Bra Features You’ll Love
- Universal band sizing runs from X-Small (Band 28”–32”) up to Super Queen (Band 55”–60”)—see sizing information below
- Premium fabric blend (95% nylon/5% spandex) is silky soft, strong, antimicrobial, breathable, dries quickly and maintains shape
- Soft but strong medical-grade Velcro for adjustability and security without a scratchy feel: Front opening with simple, secure “do it yourself” closure for every level of mobility; Velcro straps easily attach at the length that supports you best
- Sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling
- Mesh pockets for puffs (pair included), ice or breast insert/form
- Seamless tag means no itching
- Patented Prody™ Drainage Bulb Holder (U.S. Patent #6,610,032) is built in, with wide flat band for comfort, to manage drains comfortably and discreetly—no pins or twisting. (Drainage bulbs not included, but can be attached.) No drains? No problem. Tabs lay flat on the wide band.
- Available in white and black
- Made in the USA
Who Wears the Larissa Bra Best?
These bras are designed for women in recovery after breast surgeries including mastectomy, reduction, reconstructive surgery, or heart/cardiac or lung surgical procedures requiring compression, as well as shoulder and other upper body surgeries that limit mobility. Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care for the Most Comfortable Bra Around
We recommend attaching all Velcro tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.